BESPOKE TRAINING SERVICES
When it comes to training, it’s important to cover the basics and set a good foundation. However, only covering the basics or “check-the-box” solutions could leave your people short on skills, as the content often lacks the connection back to their specific job roles and responsibilities. When learners can’t connect the training content back to their daily responsibilities, they are often unable to apply the new knowledge they received.
By adding solutions tailored and customised to your organisation’s unique needs, you can create more opportunities for your people to close the skills gap both within the organization and in all your business relationships. By giving your people the skills, they need to feel and perform successfully, they can be better positioned and motivated to help your organisation achieve the goals you’ve established while still improving bottom line.
Our team will work with you to design specialised training programmes either as part of our consultancy service or as a stand-alone project.
RECENTLY CUSTOMIZED STAFF TRAINING PROGRAMMES
* Management Training – Mainstreaming Sustainability Best Practices in Africa
* Management Training – Mainstreaming Sustainability in Complex Supply Chain Ecosystems
* Management Training – CSR, Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
* Sustainable Insurance – ESG Guide for Underwriters and Risk Managers
* Sustainable Manufacturing – Managing Direct and Indirect Environmental and Social Risks
* Sustainable Banking – Managing Direct and Indirect Environmental and Social Risks
* ESG Guide for Investors in the Extraction Sector
* Social Impact and Risk Assessment
* CSR Practitioners’ Training
* Social Responsibility – Principles and Practices in the Public Sector
* Integrating CSR Principles in the Maritime Industry
* Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility – Strategies for Sustainable Agriculture
* Foundation Course in Sustainable Supply Chain Management
* Stakeholder Management in Complex Supply Chain Ecosystems
* Introduction to HSE in Supply Chain Management
* Introduction to Sustainable Procurement and Contract Management
* Understanding the Concepts of Human Rights Due Diligence
* Integrating Sustainability into Product / Services Specifications
* Sustainable Warehouse Management
* Sustainable Fleet Management and Logistics
* Introduction to Operational Safety and Management
In partnership with the Professional Evaluation and Certification Board Management System (PECB MS), we specialise in Management Systems Certifications for both persons and organisations on a wide range of international standards.
PECB is a certification body for persons, management systems, and products on a wide range of international standards. As a global provider of training, examination, audit, and certification services, PECB offers its expertise on multiple fields, including but not limited to Information Security, IT, Business Continuity, Service Management, Quality Management Systems, Risk & Management, Health, Safety, and Environment. We help professionals and organisations show commitment and competence with internationally recognized standards by providing this assurance through education, evaluation and certification against rigorous, internationally recognised competence requirements.
Our mission is to provide our clients comprehensive services that inspire trust, continual improvement, demonstrate recognition, and benefit society as a whole.
We help professionals and organisations show commitment and competence by providing them with valuable education, evaluation, and certification against rigorous internationally recognised standards, such as:
- * ISO 26000: Social Responsibility Guidance Management (SRGM)
* ISO 14001: Environmental Management System (EMS)
* ISO 45001: Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OH&S)
* ISO 9001: Quality Management System (QMS)
* ISO 21502: Project Management Standards
* ISO 22000: Food Safety Management Systems
* ISO 20400: Sustainable Procurement
* ISO 31000: Risk Management Standards
* ISO 37301: Compliance Management Standards
* ISO 20000: Service Management Systems
* ISO 28000: Supply Chain Security Management System
* ISO 37101: Management Systems for Sustainable Development in Communities
* ISO 22301: Business Continuity Management Standards
Accelerated Economic Growth and Sustainability are the core values that drives our vision and actions. IN-CSR helps organisations to make significant strides in reducing its footprint and developing innovative solutions to make progress beyond meeting compliance requirements and meeting its sustainability goals.