ISO Training and Certifications
In partnership with the Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) Canada, we provide globally recognized ISO certifications in Social Responsibility
About PECB – Our Partners
PECB is a certification body for persons, management systems, and products on a wide range of international standards. As a global provider of training, examination, audit, and certification services, PECB offers its expertise on multiple fields, including but not limited to Information Security, IT, Business Continuity, Service Management, Quality Management Systems, Risk & Management, Health, Safety, and Environment.
We help professionals and organizations to show commitment and competence with internationally recognized standards by providing this assurance through the education, evaluation and certiﬁcation against rigorous, internationally recognized competence requirements. Our mission is to provide our clients comprehensive services that inspire trust, continual improvement, demonstrate recognition, and benefit society as a whole.
Our principal objectives and activities are:
- Establishing the minimum requirements necessary to certify professionals, organizations and products
- Reviewing and verifying the qualifications of applicants for eligibility to be considered for the certification evaluation
- Developing and maintaining reliable, valid, and current certification evaluations
- Granting certificates to qualified candidates, organizations and products, maintaining records, and publishing a directory of the holders of valid certificates
- Establishing requirements for the periodic renewal of certification and determining compliance with those requirements
- Ascertaining that our clients meet ethical standards in their professional practice
- Representing its members, where appropriate, in matters of common interest
- Promoting the benefits of certification to organizations, employers, public officials, practitioners in related fields, and the public
ISO 26000 Social Responsibility
What is ISO 26000?
ISO 26000 is an international standard, which was developed to provide guidance on how to behave in a socially responsible way. This standard is applicable to all organizations, whose aim is to contribute to the health and wellbeing of society, regardless of their size or industry. ISO 26000 is a guidance standard that helps organizations to enhance their operational processes and ensure healthy ecosystem.
Why is Social Responsibility important for you?
Social responsibility has become a major concern nowadays, as the pressure from the public for organizations to behave in a more socially responsible manner and adhere to social standards has significantly increased. Organizations around the world need to take the necessary measures toward enhancing their social performance and making the world a better place. By improving your performance through the adoption of ISO 26000, you will demonstrate to the audience that you are contributing towards a sustainable development.
By becoming ISO 26000 certified, you will not only prove that you are effectively delivering products and services to stakeholders and public; you will also demonstrate that you care about the environment and its sustainability. Moreover, you will enhance the reputation of the company by attracting new customers and employees, who wish to maintain a healthy ecosystem.
Benefits of ISO 26000 Social Responsibility
By becoming ISO 26000 certified, you will be able to:
- Increase your profits
- Help the organization behave in a more socially responsible manner
- Enhance the internal processes so that you contribute to the environment
- Increase the awareness of the impact of social responsibility
- Motivate the employees
PECB ISO 26000 Introduction
PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer
PECB Certified ISO 26000 Foundation
PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor